The Story of a Photographer
Thank you for visiting my website, I'm thrilled that you are here!
I'm Natalie, but known as Natty to everyone who knows me well.
I am a Newborn/Baby, Child, Family and Portrait Photographer practicing in Edinburgh, the Lothians and surrounding areas, and owner and creator of Natty Images. Welcome to my world!
Let me introduce myself.
I was born in Germany, but have been travelling and living in many different places over the years. My husband is Scottish, so this is how I came to live here. Before I became a mother I worked as a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse for many years.
I've always loved Photographs, but after I had my daughters, the meaning of beautiful photos of our time together took on a whole new meaning, I wanted to document their childhood and our adventures as a family.
So while I was at home, looking after my two beautiful daughters, I started studying Photography and gained Diplomas in Photography and Photoshop.
Here are a few facts about me:
- Born and raised in Germany
- I lived in 5 different countries
- Wife to a handsome highlander and Mummy to two beautiful daughters
- Once a Neonatal Nurse
- Coffee lover
- Traveller and road tripper, raising mini globetrotters
- Nature lover and tree hugger
- Sun seeker
- Lover of fantasy and adventure novels
- Lover of interior decorating and home magazines
- Believer in fairies and dragons
- Gypsie at heart
Please do get in touch, so I can get to know you! I would love to tell your story through Photography 📸